This year for Thanksgiving, we celebrated with the Harris side. Steves sister, Brenda, and her family invited all of us to enjoy the holiday at their cabin. We love it there and especially love being all together.
All of the kids had so much fun!
Caden, Kobe, Coleman, Carson, Trey and Owen
They had a blast sledding and riding the snowmobiles.
Poor Halle is the only girl! She is in the middle of Kate (7th grade) and Sophie! Kate is a good sport though, and loves to do Halles hair and play games. Out of 18 grandkids, 13 are boys and
5 are girls.
The "little boys" Thanksgiving table. These 3 boys are crazy! They played non-stop the entire time.
What a blessing it is to spend time with your cousins! I remember holidays with my cousins and I just loved it!
The whole gang!
After Thanksgiving dinner, we all sat around and said what we were thankful for. Here is what we said!
They had a blast sledding and riding the snowmobiles.
5 are girls.
After Thanksgiving dinner, we all sat around and said what we were thankful for. Here is what we said!
Mindy: the best baby ever!
Steve: family and being together
Caden: missionaries, 12 apostles and family
Halle: family and friends and the army
Carson: family

1 comments:
How fun is that!!! So I was looking at the group shot and I thought that was Diane on the far left but I think it's Brenda's daughter! I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment