Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Harley

Steve has decided he wants to be a "biker". He gets these crazy ideas and runs with them! He has a couple buddies at work who were in on the idea too! Well, he found a Harley that he loves and bought that. Then, for my fathers day, he bought my dad a bike. 2 of the guys from work got them and now they have their little biker gang! He does look so cute in all his leather gear! My parents took the kids camping one weekend and my sister watched Sophie for us so we could go together for a ride. That is his dream! He would love for the 2 of us to jump on his bike and ride! I have to inform him quite often, that we have a newborn and we can't just let loose and ride! Maybe someday. Anyway, we went with a couple friends up to Park City and back around through Morgan on a ride. At our first stop, I was bawling. I was so scared. I kept thinking, "I have 4 kids, I shouldn't be doing this!" After awhile though, it was pretty fun!



Our good friends, Blake and Lacey

1 comments:

Jewels said...

You guys look awesome in all your harley gear!!