Friday, July 30, 2010

4th Fun!!

Oh, how I love the 4th of July! It has always been one of my favorites! I can only remember missing Kaysvilles festivities once (last year, we were in Oregon). It is a great tradition my family has always had. We start by having a big family sleep-over in my parents back yard on the night before the parade. We wake early to grandpas yummy breakfast and head over to the parade. Wow, it was a great one this year!!! Joseph and Carson

I love pictures when the sun is in your eyes!!


It is pretty much impossible to get a picture of all my kids together!
Sophie and her "taco time" beads
Halle got a stuffed lion from one of the floats...she was so happy!

Carsons favorite part was the helicopter that flew by towards the end of the parade

after the parade was over, we headed down to our house for some lunch and swimming. If you can't tell because of the goggles, this is Caden and Kobe

Owen, Joseph, Halle, Coleman and Carson
Sophie even took her first dip in the pool this weekend! She loved it!!

0 comments: