Wednesday, July 7, 2010

H & H Powell Trip

We just got back from our annual Harris and Hart Powell trip. We always have so much fun with the guys from work (and their families). Everyone is so easy going and a joy to be with! Steve finally convinced Carson to surf with him! You can tell by the look on his face, he is not loving it! We'll have to work on him!

Steve and Caden... and then, on his first try, Caden got up all by himself! He is one of those kids who is good at everything!
Steve and Halle! She was so excited to show me that she can do this! She tried by herself, but couldn't quite get it! Maybe next time!
This kayak was so much fun for the kids!
So cute! She even jumped off the houseboat this trip!
Harris...party of 6
Blake and Lacey
Carl and Jen, Riley and Cache
Tim and his wife Sunni were there also, I didn't ever get a picture
Tims daughter Landrie (such a cute name). Carson fell instantly in love with her! She is darling!
Sophies first trip to Powell! She LOVED the boat! This is pretty much what she did the whole time!
Caden tried skiing this trip! And of course, got up on his first try! He can now wake board, ski and surf!! What a stud!
I have to admit, Powell was not quite as relaxing with Sophie. I still had a blast, but I couldn't go lay in the sun all day long like I love doing, because I was holding her in the shade! It will be a different summer for us, but thats okay!

1 comments:

Jewels said...

How Fun!! Caden is such a stud! I can't wait until it's our turn to go!! See you Friday at the Pool Party!!