For Christmas this year, Steve and I gave my parents and little brother a trip to DiSneYlanD...with us, of course, we needed their help!! We had such a good time enjoying the 75 degree weather and actually swimming...outside...at the hotel! The past few times we've gone to Disney have been in January. We love it because it is not crowded at all! Good Times!!


eating at Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney
Steve and his "man bag"
I swear if my kids can do anything fun, it is getting their faces painted! Carsons lasted a few hours till he started crying in line and his eye patch slowly dripped off
Halle and Grandma on Dumbo
The fireworks show is amazing
uncle Chris and the teacups
I love it when you can walk right on a ride. We rode "Buzz" so many times I lost count
Carson was NOT a fan of the Matterhorn. He was fine till the end and then he burst into tears!This was the extent of my riding rides. I also rode "Tower of Terror" and felt selfish afterward.


Caden just loves when I match clothes with him and Carson!!
Halle in Minnies house
ToonTown
We didn't think we'd have to split up into groups but Caden was pretty bored in Fantasyland and wanted to go ride all the "big" rides. Steve and Chris ended up taking him and my parents and I took the 2 little ones. Caden rode EVERYTHING, even the big rollercoaster in California Adventure. He even was tall enough to ride the "rocket" that shoots you straight up in the air. Halle and Carson were happy to ride the new Toy Story ride!









6 comments:
How fun. We made need to take your advice. We went when it was packed. I might enjoy it more if I didn't feel like I was like a sheep being herded.
FUN!!! Caden looks so dang big!
Looks like fun! We love disneyland too!
What a fun time of year to go!! This Winter stuff starts to get old right about now! So, are you ready for the big move?!? Let me know if you want the kids to come play while you pack everything up. Chad is planning on helping that weekend, I'll call you and get the details-good luck & Welcome Home!!!
I LOVE disneyland! What a fun family vacation! Your kiddos are so cute! Hope your feeling good :)!
Wish we could have gone. Next time when both our babies will be big enough to enjoy it! I'm glad Carson had a good birthday. We love you guys!
Post a Comment