Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas...

from the looks of everyone else's blogs, the holidays have been a busy time!! I am finally trying to get caught back up on blogging.
We had a great Christmas, full of family parties, work parties, friend parties, kids out of school and shopping, shopping, shopping! We even made time to go see the lights at Temple Square. We haven't done this for probably 4 years. Last time we went, we got there right as they were closing the gates to get into temple square...not a good night. Anyway, we thought it would be fun to take FrontRunner down to SL. It worked out perfect on the way down, but took us 2 hours to get home on the way back. Always a good way to end the night!!!

my dad rode down with us. we met up with my mom, Heather and Craig and Tinas family!
ya, I don't know how to turn this picture! But I'm laughing at you and your turned head!!


Christmas Morning! Carson asked for a jersey, gun and pillow pet.
Halle asked for an American Girl doll, Taylor Swift barbie and a pillow pet.
Caden asked for a Larry Fitzgerald jersey and a motorcycle with green clothes.
He got it!!
Santa (not Mrs. Claus) even got Halle her very own 4 wheeler and riding clothes

and yes, Carson got a cute little motorcycle and clothes. He hates the motorcyle but wears the clothes EVERYWHERE!!


we should be kept very busy while camping this summer!! Steve wanted to get me a motorcycle. I told him if he could find one that has room for a carseat, I'm game!!
Harris Family Christmas Party! Steves mom always goes all out with singing carols and reading a fun Christmas book. The kids love dressing up. Since Halle is the youngest girl, she always gets to play Mary!



Some of the grandkids took turns playing the piano and Halle read "The 12 days of Christmas" to all the family! Good Times!!

2 comments:

Niki said...

Looks like you had a great holiday!! Now on to the hew house :)

Jewels said...

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!! It looks like you guys had a busy but very fun time! Have so much fun in California!! We must play when you get home, I miss you! Counting down the days to house moving day!!