GIRL!! We were so excited to find out that we are having a girl! Halle was beyond excited, we couldn't even get out of the doctors office without her and Caden calling everyone we knew! Two girls and two boys...sounds good and final to me!
12 years ago

5 comments:
I was excited when I saw that in your Christmas card..it will be fun for you and Heather to have girls so close! AND mine too. Just hope we don't pick the same name!
I am so happy for you and still haven't got your Christmas Card-sad day!! I am so thrilled for Halle, I was very concerned the news was going to be different and was scared what the response would be! I can't wait to find out if she looks like Halle, so pretty! Good luck and talk to you soon!
We are so excited for Sadie to have a little friend! Let me know if I can do anything for you throughout the pregnancy. She's going to be here before you know it!
Congrats!!! I bet Halle is so happy. I am glad you didn't have to let her down like we did JJ. How do you people swing this. We really wanted a boy with our 4th and nope another girl. JJ cried when we left the ultrasound. I am happy to have her now but I would love for JJ to have a brother.
All I can say is I am truly jealous! That is so great. Halle will be a great big sister!! Congrats Mind.
Post a Comment