my little sisters 1st baby is here...2 weeks early!! Little Sadie was born on November 11th and is doing great! I was lucky enough to be sitting right outside Heathers room (the door was open) when we heard Sadies first little cries!! She is so beautiful and my kids are loving on her every time they see her, which has pretty much been every day! We were lucky enough to babysit her today so Craig and Heather could take a lunch and shopping break. I have to admit, she is so yummy but I am happy to love on her and give her back! I hope I start to get baby hungry soon...May will be here before we know it!!
12 years ago

3 comments:
She is beautiful! Tell Heather congrats!
What a doll, isn't it so much more fun to be the aunt sometimes!! Congraulations Heather and Craig!!
Oh WOW! She is beautiful!!! Tell them congrats.
Post a Comment