We are so happy to announce that our baby #4 is on the way!! We figured since Carson will be 4 in January, it's probably time to try once again!! We are due in May so we should be moved in and settled in our new house, which will be great! The last time I was pregnant I was 25. This time I am almost 30 and feeling it. I have been a little nauseous but mostly exhausted! I am definitely feeling old!!
Steve was in Albuquerque for work on my day 14, so after a quick plane ride and an overnighter with my hubby, this post has been made possible. We were thinking of naming it Allie or Albert!! What do you think?

9 comments:
Congrats! That is great!
It will be fun to have babies the same age! Congrats to you!
Congratulations again on your little New Mexico Baby!! I can't believe our due dates are only 10 days apart, maybe we will have twinner birthday babies!! Good luck, this pregnancy has been a killer for me already too-getting older sucks!
CONGRATS...that is so exciting! I am totally digging the name choices too..haha!
I am so excited for you! Reading your posts, I just wanted to compliment you and tell you that you are SUCH A GOOD MOM! SOOOOO much fun.
Love ya Louise!
YAY!!! So happy for you all!
Congrats. Wow did you and the Brophy's plan this? ha JK. That is so exciting.
Congrats, Mindy! I know what you mean about feeling the pain now that we're almost 30. It's crazy!
Congrats, I am so excited for you and your family!!!
Post a Comment