Friday, September 25, 2009

One more down...

I can't believe it!! My baby is in preschool!! I never thought this day would come...I'm so old!! I can honestly say, for the first half hour or so, I really miss him and feel a little lonely. But that quickly passes and I take full advantage of the 3 hours twice a week I get of "errand time"! It is so amazing how much you can get done in 3 hours. He really is getting so big. He is not a baby anymore. Carson loves to do everything his brother and sister do. He is my little snuggler and I definitely baby him to much, but he is exactly that...my baby.
the first day I could walk him to the door, but after that, he likes me to wait in the car and not walk him up to his teacher. So I have to sit in the car and wave as he makes his way up the steps. Just like his brother and sister!!

I was so nervous he was going to cry his first day. But with a little bribing (a new toy), he went right in, gave me a hug and kiss (2) and said bye! He really had a lot of fun, it should be a great year~!
Running to me after class ~priceless!

2 comments:

YeatesFam said...

Oh cute! I can't wait for Wed! ;)

Jewels said...

He is so adorable, he looks so excited for preschool!! I can't believe he is old enough to go to school-crazy!!