Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Final days...

it would drive me crazy to not put in our final days of summer pictures!! The kids were off track a couple weeks ago, so we took advantage and went to the Zoo with some friends!
Preston and Carson...BFF's

Caden is to cool for school!!! He looks bored, but he really did have fun!!

As much as I hate Cherry Hill, I caved for the kids and took them before it closed for the season! It was so stinkin crowded, I remembered why I hate it so bad! Sadly, their favorite part is the lazy river.




life is pretty chill right now. I was totally noticing all the moms carrying crying babies around, trying to get lunch for their big kids while holding crying babies and just ALL the crying babies. I felt very grateful I could just enjoy the day without to much drama!!

0 comments: