Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Great Outdoors...

Times have changed. When Steve and I first got married, and even when Caden and Halle were babies, we went camping ALL the time. Last year, due to us getting the houseboat, we went once! And we tented it. We debated on selling our 5th wheel, but thankfully, decided not to! We went camping with my family over the 24th and went with our good friends a week later. The kids love camping! I love it now! I don't have to worry about babies crawling in the dirt, and eating it and just getting soooo dirty! I think twice a year is great! Caden
Halle

Carson
Carson, Grandpa and Caden
I don't think the 4 wheelers got a break the whole weekend!
We got home from our family camping trip and left the next weekend to go with our friends the Brophys and Broughs (6 adults and 10 kids!!!)



Last year and this year, we went to Bear Lake! We love being able to camp and ride the 4 wheelers, and also go down to the lake and play! McKenna and Halle love playing together.

10 little monkeys! Look at Carson...Wow!

Proof that the moms were there!!

0 comments: