Halle has been begging and begging to get her ears pierced. We had originally said she could get it done when she turns 8 (I was 3!!), but after much BEGGING, I caved! We went to the mall with our entourage of friends and the torture began...anything but!! She was so brave. She didn't even wince, let alone cry! The chick just did it! What a tough little girl!

Caden, Caleb, Halle and Emily
She was all ready to pick diamond studs (a girl after my own heart), but fell into peer pressure from her brothers and chose cute blue flowers.

Wow! Football has started! Caden and Caleb did a little pre-football and attended the Syracuse High football camp! They learned some basic skills and loved it! His regular football season just started and it is crazy! There are so many boys playing and they are all so good. It's going to be a great season (we haven't got his schedule yet, I probably won't be as excited when he has practice everyday in 100 degree weather and games every Saturday!)


Caden, Caleb, Halle and Emily
She was all ready to pick diamond studs (a girl after my own heart), but fell into peer pressure from her brothers and chose cute blue flowers.
Wow! Football has started! Caden and Caleb did a little pre-football and attended the Syracuse High football camp! They learned some basic skills and loved it! His regular football season just started and it is crazy! There are so many boys playing and they are all so good. It's going to be a great season (we haven't got his schedule yet, I probably won't be as excited when he has practice everyday in 100 degree weather and games every Saturday!)



3 comments:
I remember that your Mom pierced my ears! How fun!
You are the bestest mom!!! I had to wait until I was 8 and I cried my eyes out when they shot that hole through my ear. You remember the episode at your house piercing my second hole!!
Caden is a freaking BOY of all BOYS!!! I LOVE that he is playing football. I hope hope hope my boys do. I dream of being at high school football games cheering them on.
Caden is such a natural...so talented!! I LOVE Halee's blue flowers, she is so beautiful. We had such a fun time with you guys in Bear Lake and can't wait for Lake Powell!! See you soon.
Post a Comment