9 months old...
8 years old...
I have to give a quick shout out to our good friends The Brophys, Johnsons and Broughs. I have recently sat and pondered at how lucky we are to have such wonderful friends. Steve, Buzz, Chad and Jared all grew up together and have been good buds ever since. They are so lucky to have wives who also love to be together and get along so great! These friends know everything about us and love us no matter what! They have been great friends since the beginning! There are few people in our lives that I know would do ANYTHING for us; besides my family, they would be the first we'd call. We always have so much fun together (Lake Powell pictures to come soon), and have sooo many memories together. The first picture was taken when Ann, Julie J. and I had way to much time on our hands! Our firsts! Mckenna, Caden and Paige. The second picture was taken 8 years later at Cadens baptism. What cute kids! We love you guys and want to thank you for being such fun friends and for always making us laugh! We love you.
8 years old...
I have to give a quick shout out to our good friends The Brophys, Johnsons and Broughs. I have recently sat and pondered at how lucky we are to have such wonderful friends. Steve, Buzz, Chad and Jared all grew up together and have been good buds ever since. They are so lucky to have wives who also love to be together and get along so great! These friends know everything about us and love us no matter what! They have been great friends since the beginning! There are few people in our lives that I know would do ANYTHING for us; besides my family, they would be the first we'd call. We always have so much fun together (Lake Powell pictures to come soon), and have sooo many memories together. The first picture was taken when Ann, Julie J. and I had way to much time on our hands! Our firsts! Mckenna, Caden and Paige. The second picture was taken 8 years later at Cadens baptism. What cute kids! We love you guys and want to thank you for being such fun friends and for always making us laugh! We love you.

2 comments:
I love that picture of Kenna, Cade and Paige-so sweet!! I can't believe they are already 8 years old...time really does fly. Thanks for being such great friends, we love you guys! Oh, and I have your Lake Powell CD ready!!
I love the blog-love! I'm going to have to do a similar post, after I get copies of your pics.
You guys are awesome. I can't wait to get the boys together!
Post a Comment