Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another fun trip

to Lake Powell! This time with Harris and Hart workers and their families!! I'm trying to get caught up on my blogging and Lake Powell a couple of weeks ago needs to be included. We enjoyed some fun in the sun, great food, and lots of laughs with some great friends from Steves work! We had everyone bring their kiddos so that was lots of fun for our kids!!
Cash, Carson and Easton
These boys are all close in age and had so much fun playing together

Carsons idea of wake boarding!!
Steve is getting so good at surfing and actually letting go of the rope! We are loving our new boat! It works great for surfing and wake boarding!
Caden learned how to wake board this spring and is getting so good! He is working on "getting air" and is so close!!
our 3 sun babies!!

yes, I made them do this! It was too cute!! These are pictures I will treasure forever! We sure love Lake Powell and can't wait to get back! We are going in August and it should be around 110 degeees! The water is going to feel great!!

1 comments:

Jewels said...

Oh, such cute pictures!! LOVE your incestreal pic of Halle and Carson-priceless! Did Caden loose ANOTHER tooth!! He looks a little spooky, like a jack-o-lantern! I can't wait until our trip, 3 more weeks baby!!