Happy Valentines! We (heart) Valentines Day! The kids woke up to a fun suprise sitting on the counter! New movies! Yipee! They were excited!

On Valentines night, Steve and I were able to go to dinner with our friends Cody and Chelsea. Thanks to my parents, we were able to enjoy a special date night together! I decided that when I'm a grandma, I'm going to make it a tradition to watch ALL my grandkids on Valentines night so my kids can go out with their spouse. It's so hard to find babysitters on Valentines so thank you mom for taking the kids. They always LOVE sleeping over at your house.Sunday night we had a fun Valentines themed dinner. It started out just our family of 5, but ended up with my mom, and dad and Heather and Craig! Yeah! We always love having them over!



2 comments:
Looks like fun!
Cute, cute, cute!! You always do everything so cute! We (heart) you guys, glad it was a fun day!
Post a Comment