I know this is sick and wrong on so many levels but I saw this clip on "The View" and I love this song so I thought I'd share! This dude (or whatever he is) can seriously dance!
12 years ago
Steve ~ Mindy ~ Caden ~ Halle ~ Carson ~ Sophie
I know this is sick and wrong on so many levels but I saw this clip on "The View" and I love this song so I thought I'd share! This dude (or whatever he is) can seriously dance!
Posted by Mindy at 8:55 PM
5 comments:
He can seriously dance better than Beyonce! That was sick and wrong on so many levels yet I think I am going to watch it again!
He is right on! That is too weird.
Are you freaking kidding me?? That was hilarious and gross all at the same time!
I was totally expecting Sea World pictures and got weirded out instead, thanks for a good laugh!
We LOVE this song at my house, so like you when I saw it on the View I had to check it out!!!! So hilarious. My boys totally know the chorus to this song and Charlie is constantly asking for the "Single Lady song" So cute!
Post a Comment