Saturday, November 22, 2008

8 Things

Tag, I'm it! And your next!

8 Television Shows on my DVR:

1. Greys
2. Ugly Betty
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Desperate Housewives (guilty pleasure)
5. Dallas Cowboys Making the Team
6. Good Things Utah
7. Dancing with the Stars
8. Biggest Loser
KIDS
9. Handy Manny
10. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Costa Vida
2. Training Table
3. Biaggis
4. Firehouse
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. PF Changs
7. Main Street Pizza and Noodle
8. did I mention, Costa Vida

8 Favorite Bands/Singers:

1. Journey
2. Chicago
3. Lifehouse
4. Brad Paisley
5. John Mayer
6. Kenny Chesney
7. Michael Buble
8. Dixie Chicks

8 Books I've Read:

1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Breaking Dawn
5. The Message
6. The Notebook
7. Suzannes Diary for Nicholas
8. These is my words

8 things that happened yesterday:

1. vacuumed
2. freezer meal exchange
3. volunteered in Halles class
4. babysat Kobe
5. stuffed Christmas cards into envelopes
6. checked ratings on "Twilight"
7. took kids to Heathers for sleepover
8. dinner and pleasant evening with Steve

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Thanksgiving
2. putting up Christmas decor
3. Sea World with Caden and Halle
4. many family and friend Christmas parties
5. Christmas
6. Cruise to Bahamas
7. 10 year anniversary
8. Cadens baptism

8 things I wish for:

1. everyone to be happy and taken care of
2. mom and dad not to have to work
3. eternal life with my family
4. for kids not to be abused
5. a good nights sleep
6. for my kids to always be happy
7. for my kids to always be healthy
8. to be with Steve forever

8 people I'm tagging:

1. Julie B.
2. Ann
3. Hilary
4. Heather
5. Kara
6. Niki
7. Andrea F.
8. ANYONE who wants to do a tag!

6 comments:

buzzanna said...

I found out a few things I didn't know. Like when are you going to Sea World with Caden and Halle? Also, what do you mean by "pleasant evening" j/k. I'm glad you had fun at Twilight, sorry I am a stick in the mud.

See you Saturday.

Niki said...

Thanks Mind! Have a good Thanksgiving!

Mindy said...

Ann,
I think you've known me long enough to know what I mean by "pleasant" evening!!!

Jewels said...

I was also wondering about your "pleasant" evening. I'm glad it was a good one!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and see you Saturday!! The boys are planning on 8:30am for football on Thanksgiving morning, let me know if you think differently.

Achtung Amy! said...

Mindy - You don't know me but I'm Ann's sister. I was snooping around on your blog when I saw your GTU post. Oddly, I know Annette and Brooke Stevenson and well, my really good friend is married to Angie Larsen's ex-husband. Small world huh? I wanted to know, in the picture of you "audience" members, is the girl in the top right named Tiffany? I think I know her. She's from Syracuse. I may be wrong.

Mindy said...

Hi Amy...Anns sister! Thats cool you know Brooke and Annette. And yes, top row girl is Tiffany Griffeth. She does live in Syracuse, just down from me! So you probably have alot of dirt on Angie Larsen, huh! Small world! Thanks for the comment!