Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight, Baby!!!

I know, how boring, no pictures!! I just wanted to post that I LOVED TWILIGHT!!! I've heard alot of people didn't like it but I have to say that I thought it was great. I loved Edward; he is what I imagined him to be, as well as Bella and pretty much everyone else. I thought they followed the book to a tee. The only complaint I have is I didn't feel all the chemistry between Bella and Edward like I did in the book (alot to fit in in 2 hours)! All in all, I am so ready to see it again and can't wait to see the next one (they start filming in February)!
Thanks mom, Heather, Jennifer, Julie, Ashley, Tara, Michelle, Brooke and Annette for staying up late and going to the midnight showing! It's so fun to see it with people you know are huge fans of the book!

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" width="150" height="200" id="spo_QAAh2Hd4DCuzQ_2dYB" data="

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I really liked the movie too. I think the cast was all good..they fit the parts! AND I am ready to see it again!

Jewels said...

Okay am I the only one out there who thought it was totally cheesy!! I'll have to send you a picture to add to your blog (or steal it off of my blog). Thanks for saving us seats-you are awesome!! I still love you even if you did think Edward was dreamy with the glitter paint on!! Totally CHEESY!!

k8shoe said...

I agree they didn't build up to their love very well (it happened way too fast) but I still thought they had great chemistry. Oooh la la!