Monday, October 20, 2008

Good Things Utah!!!

I took my camera with me to GTU and of course realized when I got there, that my battery was dead; so Thanks Stefanie for taking pictures for me and for sending them to me.

If you ever have a free morning with no kids...go to the set of GTU!! It was so much fun to see how the show comes together. The set is so much smaller than it looks on TV and even kind of beat up. To answer you question Katie, yes, Nicea is so dang tall! And I'm not even joking, they are all teeny tiny girls. Even Marty, who looks normal on TV is so small. I always knew you were supposed to wear alot of makeup when your on TV or in pictures, etc. but holy cow, they wear SO much makeup. This is kind of morbid but you know when you see a dead person in a casket and they are caked in make up? That's what they looked like. I kept thinking, "oh you poor soul. I bet you just want to wash you face!!" But anyway, it was way fun and they are all so nice and fun. Betty did awesome and even had Angie crying.


**if you keep looking through my blog, you'll see another picture of my friends and I with the GTU girls from last fall!! We're BFF's!!

1 comments:

buzzanna said...

Looks like fun! I meant to record it so I could watch it, but I forgot to set it. I'll have to ask you more about it sometime.

I have your food, sorry I haven't brought it over yet.

Buzz had to go on a business trip, so I may not make scrapbook night. I'm bummed. Hopefully you guys have fun!