Friday, October 10, 2008

The Big Hunt!!

I know pictures of a dead elk are not so fun to look at, but I had to post these pictures of my boys! It is amazing to me how boys are so incredibly different than girls. Steve and the boys have been hunting alot lately, therefore, Halle and I have had many girls weekends this summer/fall. She just has no desire to go hunting. Caden and Carson LOVE it. In fact, Caden is shooting his first buffalo this weekend and Carson is so sad he didn't get to go. This picture is so priceless of Caden and Carson. Brothers Forever!!
In case your interested, this is my dads elk. It's not my cup of tea, but I think it's so neat how my mom hikes with my dad and encourages him. They are getting older and rely on each other a little more. They were hiking together and my mom spotted the elk before my dad did (his eyes are getting pretty bad.)
Carson is not so sure about this!!!

5 comments:

Jewels said...

That picture of Caden and Carson is priceless!! You know how I feel about hunting but they make it look so cute!

Niki said...

Wow, those are some awesome pictures! Caden and Carson look adorable!

Hilary said...

Boys will be boys that is for sure! I love these pictures, your boys are too cute! I was sad I didn't get to see Caden while I was there. He has gotten so big!

Anonymous said...

How cute are those pictures!!! When are Justin and my boys going to get invited to go with them????
Julie

April said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of your boys is so cute! Ya, not a fan of the dead elk really, but I love that one of your boys! Their dad trained them well! Good thing you have a girl to go do "girly" things with:)