As I look at these random summer pictures, and it is now January, I am Soooo missing summer!
Summer! Summer! Summer!

My baby Sophie (15 months) and Nellie (12 1/2 years)

Caden and Dad on one of many bike rides
She did so great swimming with her floaties on! Once they were on...she was off...like a fish! It was great!

My girls...don't they look so much alike???

Somehow, mainly to make my parents and kids happy, we managed to squeeze one camping trip in! We have decided that if we can go camping once or twice a year, we're doing good! Camping is so not fun with babies!
Fifth wheel toy hauler for sale!!!

This is my moms heaven! I just see dirt, snot, sunburns and scrapes! I need to have a better attitude! My kids love it!
1 comments:
Oh - I wish it was summer right now too!!!! Can't wait. We need to get a Lake Powell trip on the calendar asap...I can't believe we didn't do one last year?!?!
Post a Comment