We are big fans of the 4th of July!! It is for sure one of my favorite holidays! We celebrated with the Hibler side, as usual; complete with lots of swimming, lots of food, NO Kaysville parade, homemade ice cream, fireworks and the tradtional backyard sleep-over!!
One day Steve said to Carson, "doesn't mom look hot today?" Carson walks over to me and feels my forehead. "No, she's alright Dad!!" (10/09)
We were all watching "Wizard of Oz". Halle had decided she would be "Glenda, the good witch", Carson decided he would be the wicked witch, strange choice, I know! All through the movie they would play their parts. The part came when Dorothy throws water on the wicked witch. It was silent in the room as Carson says, "ohhh, I melted!"
After eating breakfast one Saturday, I say to Caden, "Caden let me see your teeth. Why are they so yellow?", to which he replies, "Well, I just ate eggs."
Halle and I were walking in the street after it had rained. I had on my favorite brown wedge shoes. We were walking quite fast and approaching a big puddle. Halle quickly says, "don't step in that, your shoes are cute!" Such a Girl!!
while the kids and I were talking about colors, Carson says, "mom, what color are my eyes...red or brown?" depends on the day buddy, depends on the day!
while driving in the car with his friend Preston, Carson turns to him and says, "what color is your dad, white or green? After seeing Prestons confused look, Carson continues with, "my dad is white."
Things That Make Me Smile
the smell of clean laundry
when my kids play together
Girls Night Out
Steve
Home Movies
"Everybody Loves Raymond" before bed
a clean house
checking things off on my "To Do" list
freshly cut grass
hearing my kids laugh
hearing my kids sing
listening to Caden and Halle read
monthly family birthday parties
open windows
scrapbook night
sleeping on top of the house boat
spring and summer nights around 8:00
vacuumed carpet
when i get home and Carson runs to me
when Steve says, "have I told you how much I love you"
when Steve says, "have I told you that your the best wife ever"
0 comments:
Post a Comment