Could you just eat her???
Our little Soph is 9 months old!! Crazy how fast time flies! She is the love of my life. I am cherishing every moment and every milestone I have with her. She makes it easy to love on her because she is so stinkin' happy!
She started crawling at 6 1/2 months and is now starting to stand up on everything, walk holding onto things and is trying to stand by herself. Every time she does this, I push her over...I'm delaying it as long as I can!!

Love that morning breakfast face!
Look at that smile! Ummmmmm...have I mentioned how yummy she is! The kids love her more than anything. They go thru withdrawls when they haven't held her or seen her in awhile. The other day Carson was sick, so of course, I didn't let Sophie go near him. When I went to check on him he asked if he could hold Sophie, in which I said, "no". Then, he asked what she was wearing. He just wanted to picture her cute little chubbs and smile picture it in his mind!! I love these kids.
12 years ago

2 comments:
We love Sophie too! Her and Sadie are starting to become good friends...when Sadie isn't tackling her!
She is so dang cute!
Post a Comment