Friday, February 4, 2011

Skiing...

Can I just say, I have the most patient husband ever!! A couple years ago Steve taught Caden how to ski. This year, Halle and Carson both expressed interest in the challenge. Steve happily took Halle one day and Carson the other and taught them. I hear of all these people putting their kids in classes and ditching them (not judging, thats what my parents did), but I am just so grateful for the wonderful characteristics Steve has that I am lacking!! The kids are loving it! Such a great family activity to do!!
Wolf Mountain on Monday nights...family of 4 skis for $40, $12 each after that! We grabbed the kids and some neighbors and hit the slopes...


1 comments:

Megs said...

I am so glad you put the price. We have been thinking skiing would be fun but didn't think the budget could handle it. $40 isn't bad at all. Thank you. That looks like fun.