We always love a good Jackson Hole trip! We especially love going with the Talbots, Atwaters and Steves mom and dad! We decided to go last minute and were so glad we did! We always have so much fun with these great people. A must for next year!!
We packed in as much as we could for the few days we were there! We started with the Alpine Slide! It is so pretty up there and the weather was cool and perfect!



Carson was not to thrilled on going. He made me go as slow as I possibly could, which for me was killer. I wanted to go super fast!! He, of course, changed his tune and loved it!!
The kids had been asking to go horseback riding since before we left. We found a spot and off they went! The moms and little boys stayed back but everyone else got to go. It was just a little trail ride but their guide acted like he had been kicked by the horse a few too many times. I was glad Steve was going to help Halle!

Halles horse was quite calm...I think it is actually falling asleep in this picture!
The little boys were to small to ride the trail so they got to do a little "walk along" around the park. Justin was kind enough to walk each one of them around.
12 years ago

