Another week of no school! I don't know if it's because we are year round school or what, but it feels like my kids are NEVER in school! Anyway, we took advantage of no school by grabbing a few friends and hitting the show! We saw "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" and all 3 of my kids loved it! It really takes you back; thank heavens Caden had 3 more years before he hits 7th grade!
Caden and Jackson (a new friend in our new ward)
Halle and Noelle (not in our ward, but a new friend who lives down the street)
On Thursday, we headed down to sunny St. George for Halles dance competition! My parents, Chris, Heather, Craig and Sadie joined us for this fun trip!! I love St. George in the spring!! Halle did so good, we are so proud of our little dancer!

The boys decided to make the trip this year hoping to find some good riding places! We did; and we spent the whole day on Friday dirt bike riding! The boys were in heaven, Halle not so much!!



We stayed at my aunts house so we had to find a pool for the kids. We ended up swimming at the Aquatic Center. It was enclosed which was a bummer, but the kids had so much fun! This lillypad rope thing was fun for them.

Isn't Halles swimsuit cute! It was the first time she wore it and the Aquatic Center was blessed with a brand new swimsuit to add to their lost and found! Man, I hate it when that happens! My kids have the hardest time losing clothes. I just bought Caden an Abercrombie hoodie...and what did he do....lost it!
Anyway, great Spring Break! Now we're looking forward to Moab!

2 comments:
So fun!!! I would love to have a reason to hit St. George. My kids have the same problem losing clothes and coats! I bought Jackson a North Face coat this winter thinking, all three of the boys could wear it, and he lost it after wearing it twice! I hate that! That's why our kids were blessed with cute faces or we would kill them.
What a fun Spring Break-I LOVE St. George!! It was great to see you yesterday and you look fabulous! It will be so much fun to have twinner babies again with you! Have so much fun in Moab!!
Post a Comment