Saturday, April 17, 2010

Savings...

I admit, I am a get in and get out shopper! I love when I find a good deal, but I never really LOOK for them. I have friends who I have shopped with, they go straight to the sale/clearance racks; not me. I buy what pops out right in front of me! Anyway, I love when I see on other peoples blogs how they are saving so much at the grocery store. I always thought, "oh, what a pain to have to watch for the deals and cut coupons", but oh was I wrong! A friend of mine was over at my house and showed me how easy it is...and I am addicted! I am just starting out, but oh what a rush when you get a box of cereal for $0.40!! Steve laughs at me because this is just NOT us, but I think it's kinda fun!! Thanks Niki! I got 5 boxes of cereal
10 boxes of oatmeal
for $7.00 (it would have been $4.00 if I would have known to cut the right coupon!)
Happy Shopping!
I just had to post this picture because she is so stinkin cute! We had another dance competition today! By the way, Halles team took 1st place in St. George...way to go Hal!!

1 comments:

Jewels said...

Look at you, you little bargain shopper you!! Do you want Chad to come add it to your food storage?!? That picture of Halle is so perfect-she is so beautiful and such an amazing dancer.