Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Official!

Our house was for sale. Not anymore! It sold in 2 days!!
We've bought our lots in Syracuse! Yeah, the kids will go to the same school!
We're getting the house plans finalized and are ready to build!! We have to be out of our house by the end of April, so......now we've got to find a rental! What have we done!!

8 comments:

Niki said...

Yea, I am so excited for you!! It is so fun building a house, you are going to love it!!!

Jewels said...

I can't believe how fast everything happened!! Congrats and Good Luck!!

Hilary said...

WHAT!!! When did all this come about? That is wonderful. And that is even better that it sold so fast in this crazy market. Congrats, I can't wait to see the new house!!! (once it's built that is)

cragun family said...

That is awesome Mindy! Good luck with moving and building. I am sure I will be checking in! Looks like a fun lot!

k8shoe said...

That is so great that your house sold so quick! I'm sure your decorating had a LOT to do with it! How fun for you to get to build again.

Diane said...

How exciting!! That was super quick...I'm sure you're stressed, let me know if I can help. Hope you all had a great Easter!

YeatesFam said...

Oh my goodness...how exciting! And, Love the first picture - Carson is just making sure he still has a belly button...he does! Let's go to lunch or dinner. Call me :-)

Turners said...

After seeing your plans for the new house, I can't wait to see how it turns out - it is going to be amazing! Thanks for letting me take some things off your hands - your table is truly perfect for my house!!! Good luck with packing, storing, renting, building, packing, moving (I wasn't trying to overwhelm you, but, that makes it sound pretty daunting!) It will be a fun adventure - enjoy!