As so many did, our family recently attended the Draper Temple open house. I had heard that the later in the day you go, the more crowded it is. For that reason, and because we wanted our dad to go, we made reservations for 8:00am.The kids were so excited to go and woke up with smiles on their faces, 6:30 am mind you!! The good thing about going that early, is besides another family of 5, we had the whole tour to ourselves. We could stop and talk about each room and enjoy the quiet spirit.
Carson being his usual self!
Doesn't every mother look forward to the time when she can be in the temple with her husband and kids. I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed in the Bridal Room, telling Halle that this is where I would someday be helping her get ready for her special day.
What a special day to spend as a family. We are so blessed to have so many temples nearby. It is so neat to be able to talk about the temple and then have one for your kids to be able to see. We can't wait for the Oqirrh (sp?) Mountain open house.
Carson being his usual self!
Doesn't every mother look forward to the time when she can be in the temple with her husband and kids. I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed in the Bridal Room, telling Halle that this is where I would someday be helping her get ready for her special day.
What a special day to spend as a family. We are so blessed to have so many temples nearby. It is so neat to be able to talk about the temple and then have one for your kids to be able to see. We can't wait for the Oqirrh (sp?) Mountain open house.

2 comments:
You were so smart to go that early!! I went in the afternoon thinking that only the nights were crowded and it was pretty bad! You guys look adorable, always the picture perfect family! Have a great weekend!!
I agree, it was so smart of you to go that early. It was JAM-PACKED when we went. I couldn't say one word to McKenna about anything, and I thought I had lost Tyler for part of it.
The best part for me was that Kylee started "mooing" in the baptistry and saying "holy cow". That part was pretty funny.
Post a Comment