I can't believe it has been 10 years since Steve and I said "yes". I've realized I had such a young love at the age of 18/19 when we dated and got married. I was (and still am) head over heels in love. The kind when you get butterflies and you can't think straight. I'm so grateful I acted on those crazy feelings because I love Steve more than ever. It's strange how your love changes (it's even different with each child). I feel like I love Steve on such a deeper level. The butterflies are speratic but I can't imagine my life without him. I love you so much and can't wait to spend eternity with you. Thanks for sticking with me. "And I thought I loved you then..."
12 years ago


5 comments:
Wow, it has really been 10 years! Congrats! That is so wonderful!
Already! I can't believe that! I can remember your wedding shower, and your wedding..Congrats on 10 years!
Caden is quite the little photographer!! Congrats you two on 10 years, we love you guys!!
Cute post. It gave me chills :-) I am hormonal too though! he he he...
Wow!! You guys are old. You guys are such a cute couple. Here's to 75 more years!!!
Post a Comment