Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cabo 2012

We took a much needed trip to Cabo right at the beginning of the new year!! We left on New Years Day for some fun in the sun!! Neither Steve nor I had ever been to Cabo before; honestly, I don't think we will ever go back!!!! Our hotel was pretty, but anywhere outside that, it was a dirty, scary town! I'm not cool with kids selling pipes, or my husband getting asked if he wanted some weed!! It was great to be at the pool but after 5 days, I was bawling to come home!! We did stay busy doing some fun things...
The view outside our room! My favorite thing in Cancun was to sleep with the glass door open! I loved the ocean breeze and hearing the waves crash all night. We were able to do this maybe once or twice here. The other nights, there were drunk kids fighting, yelling and swearing all night long! I'm getting so old!!!!
This was absolutely fabulous!! So fun!!
We were able to go deep sea fishing twice! It was great! We saw sooo many dolphins!


Para-sailing! Loved it!

Even though we didn't love the place, it was great to spend time with my hubby! This is the longest vacation we've ever had without the kids (8 days)!! We have so much fun together, but we were for sure ready to come home to our bubble!!

1 comments:

Software information said...

Louis Sac Chanel Vuitton has generated a progressive flat-top buckskin scenario, in addition to exposed it has the very first look with Paris. Louis Vuitton luggage is the first cladding associated with grey canvas, 1896, Louis Vuitton's daughter George, Sac Louis Vuitton Soldes while using the flower style using the shortened identity of biological father with D in addition to Versus, along with pattern on the Twenty-first century remains to be distinguished monogram produced fashion with cloth (Wednesday ogram Material).Chanel (Chanel), sticking with your inventor, Coco Chanel soul involving Sac Louis Vuitton innovation, to make a ageless basic token, since Microsoft. Chanel explained: "popular short lived, design and Sac Chanel Soldes style is actually eternal". Products and solutions, which includes fragrance, healthy skin care along with makeup products, style Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher stores plus superb along with wrist watches. Sac Chanel Pas Cher