Sunday, August 1, 2010

2010-2011

School is back in session...for year round kids that is! Our 2 week summer is officially over. Caden is now in 4th grade, Halle in 2nd! Sadly, with a new baby in the house, we didn't do too much over our break. Thank heavens for our pool! They swam in it almost everyday!!



poor Carson doesn't start preschool until September. He is bored out of his mind. His little buddies that live in our cul-d-sac started kindergarten so they are at school too. I remember doing fun things with Caden and Halle ALL the time. Life just gets crazy the more kids you have and the poor kid gets to run errands and help volunteer. He can't wait for HIS school to start!
Cadens face..."seriously mom, you're embarrasing me!" I don't care, I will be taking first day of school pictures until junior high!
Halle is in the portables this year! Good times!!

Halle and Noelle

1 comments:

Jewels said...

I can't believe they really started back to school already and I CAN NOT Believe you have a 4th grader-you are old!!! They look darling and ready for a new year! Poor little Carson, he can come over and play anyday!