Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sophies Blessing

Sophie was blessed this last Sunday! What a special day. We love having her in our family and are so blessed to have a beautiful healthy baby girl! Steve did mention in his blessing that this sweet girl completes our family. Whew, the priesthood holder has spoken...we are done! Happy day!! Poor girl was all dolled up!

I love how Sophie looks like she has a little crusty on her face!
The crew! No, Halle does not wear glasses. She wanted glasses so we got her some fake ones! I remember doing that as a kid!

Grandma and Grandpa Harris

Grandpa Hibler, Soph and Sadie (my sister Heathers baby, 7 months old!) They will be the best of friends!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

This is one part of living far a way that is so hard, I hate missing stuff like this! Sophie looks so beautiful in her blessing dress. I am sure it was a bitter sweet day to know you were done, but also great to know you are DONE!!! Wahoo!!! Let's celebrate, and go on a trip.

Jewels said...

She looks so peaceful and adorable! I'm sad we didn't get to share in your special day! We think 4 kids sounds fabulous as well!!

kibs said...

She's perfect!