Thursday, January 31, 2008

We've Conformed

After looking at everyones cute family pictures, we have decided to be followers and start bloggin. Thanks to Niki, Hilary, Brianne, Randi W. for the motivation. And a HUGE thanks to Julie B. for helping me figure out how in the world to do this! Yeah me!!

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Hey Guys,
I am proud to be your first ever commenter!! Love your blog, love your fam, cute, cute, cute!! Have a blast in Florida, can't wait to see your pics!

cragun family said...

Mindy,
I ventured to your site from Ashley's. You have such a darling family. Your family pictures are SOOO cute! I had to say hi. My crazy family is at
trentandamy.blogspot.com
Keep in touch.:) ~Amy Nilsson cragun~

Hilary said...

Sooooo cute!!! I am so glad that you joined the fun. Your kids are so stinkin cute! I am especially loving Carson's camera face!